This list is a collection of free and/or open-source Delphi components, if there’s one not in the list you’d like to see in it, don’t hesitate to tell me in a comment.
- JCL (JEDI Code Library) – JCL is a vast library with tons of non-visual Delphi components. It contains components for numerous different purposes.
- JVCL (JEDI Visual Component Library) – JVCL like JCL is a very big library of components from the JEDI project. This library contains visual components such as buttons, edits, labels and much more.
- NativeXml – A very fast and powerful native XML library for Delphi. The library is fully object-oriented.
- Virtual Tree View – A powerful enhanced treeview component for Delphi.
- SpTBXLib – A visual component library with support for themed toolbars and docks.
- Wave Audio – An audio library for playing wave files.
- i18n – A library to internationalize applications.
- JEDI-SDL – A Delphi wrapper for the SDL game engine.
- HTMLViewer – A powerful HTML viewing component.
- DUnit – A Delphi testing framework.
- MidWare – A middleware framework to create application servers.
- tiOPF – An open-source object persistence framework.
- Delphi Collections – A framework containing all sorts of generic Delphi collections.
- Indy Project – An advanced free socket library with support for many protocols.
- Synapse – A blocking socket library supporting various protocols.
- Internet Component Suite – A socket library with support for multiple protocols.
- ZipMaster – A Delphi wrapper for zip libraries.
- ZLib – A Delphi wrapper for the zlib compression library.
Graphics and 3D libraries:
- Graphics32 – A powerful native graphics library with built-in support for a lot of advanced graphics editing.
- GraphicsEx – A library supporting many different graphics formats.
- GLScene – An OpenGL library for Delphi.
- Pascal Script – A Pascal based script engine with support for a lot of standard Pascal language features and api calls.
- Sepi – A powerful Pascal based script engine with a lot of features.
- RUTIS – Another Pascal based script engine.
- Lape – A Pascal based script engine compatible with PascalScript.